Celine Evans, Registered Dietician, MSc, BSc, Grad Dip. Sports Nutrition
Celine’s passion for nutritious food and healthy lifestyle inspire her to facilitate others achievements in optimal health and performance with practical nutrition advice.
Nutrition 360 has recently moved to Penticton, BC and her nutrition and dietitian consulting practice also services Summerland, Peachland, Kelowna and Okanagan Falls. We look forward to helping you reach your health and performance goals.
Celine provides services to individuals, groups, corporate businesses and sports teams to help increase their understanding and knowledge in key aspects of nutrition and health in practical ways.
Increase energy, lose body fat, start clean eating, build lean body mass, work on a nutrition plan, we can help!
Celine is a Registered Dietitian, a member of the College of Dietitians of BC and a member of Dietitians of Canada.
Celine keeps up to date with current research: in April 2016 she attended a workshop in Lausanne, Switzerland in April 2016 for the International Olympic Committee Sports Nutrition Symposium.
- BSc, Hons in Dietetics, UBC
- Ottawa Hospital Internship
- Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition from the International Olympic Committee
- MSc with Distinction in Human Nutrition, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Body Composition Testing (ISAK Certified)
Most recent roles include:
- Performance Nutritionist for Wellington based elite athletes at High Performance Sport NZ
- Consulting practice at Wellington Sports Medicine
- Professional Practice Fellow for Masters of Dietetics students, University of Otago, NZ
- Sports Dietitian for Pulse Netball team
- Sports Dietitian for NZ School of Dance
- Sports Dietitian for Wellington Rugby Academy
She has prepared over 50 individualized Nutrition Presentations to groups and sports teams of all ages and levels across the Wellington (NZ) Region.