Eating for Performance
5 sessions to help you absorb and apply the information gradually during your training this spring and summer.
Maximize your potential for any cycle race, endurance-running race, Triathlon series, Grand Fondo and or Challenge Penticton.
Topics covered include:
- Everyday eating for training taking into account life obligations with work and family.
- Training and recovery nutrition
- Hydration strategies and calculation guidelines
- Body composition in sport
- Micronutrients at risk in athlete population
- Performance enhancing supplements (WADA safe)
- Label reading; helping you make the best choices at shops and restaurants.
- Travel and 2-3 days pre race and race
- Nutrition preparation guideliness
- Sleep & rest days, injury management.
- Meal planning and recipe ideas to reducing time in the kitchen.
- This knowledge can be applied to give you improved training sessions- refined training adaptation and recovery.
- Enhanced performance in competitions and improved body composition.
Dates are: March 16, April 20, May 11, May 18 and June 15.
Shatford Centre – Penticton British Columbia
OSA – Regstration